Sunday 25 March 2012

Three Months and how the wheels (legs?) fell off...

So, January was when I last blogged. Oops. What has happened in three months? Literally everything and nothing; I gained my coach and began to run with the speed I had talked about, but then I had to go away with the school ski trip (over half term) and in one foul swoop denied myself rest and got ill. I picked up a cold on the trip, that led to a secondary infection and then a chest infection, then just as I was finding my feet again a couple of weeks ago I managed to injure my foot with a mobile bookcase (don’t ask).
And now I find myself on the verge of so much soul searching...
What is right for me and my running? What is right for me and Benny? Where do I go from here?
I am struggling to reconcile one too many things and feeling the pressure. Time to have a rethink.

No comments:

Post a Comment